Wednesday, August 11, 2010

He finds his bed anywhere!

I took this picture near KFC pindi at mid night when I was sitting in my car after having dinner there and some shopping from stoneage. I love both these brands; can have kfc anytime any day. Love stonage jeans and the trendy shirts they come up with. Was thinking about job, work, growth, money, success, had the stonage bag in my hand, thinking about the calories in the food I had.. I was so involved in "my world".



Suddenly saw this boy sleeping peacefully on the ground. So peacefully that I was forgot everything around me. Does he know about these brands? Does he has an idea about the calorie stuff I am always worried about? I think I have all the luxuries in life but guess I am too ungrateful. This boy was sleeping on ground with such a peace on his face that I started feeling embarrassed. Embarrassed of being ungrateful to God for everything. For everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment